St Joseph's Hospital
St Joseph's Hospital is a Public Hospital of St Vincent's Health Australia. The Hospital has a proud tradition of over 100 years of providing quality health care in a compassionate and highly personalised atmosphere. The hospital provides inpatient, outpatient and community service, and is a centre of excellence in rehabilitation, mental health for older people, Huntington Disease and palliative care.
St Vincent's Health Australia is the largest non-Government, not-for-profit health care provider in Australia. Inspired by Mary Aikenhead, the service has a tradition of over 150 years of leadership and innovation in health care, aged care, research and education
Responding to the need in the community, St Vincent’s Health Australia have committed themselves to the provision of shared services in Western Sydney.
Daily Visiting Hours
- Medical & Aged Care Rehabilitation Units: 1:00pm to 8:00pm
- Aged Care Psychiatry & Neurosciences Unit: 10:00am to 8:00pm
- Palliative Care Unit: 7:45am - 1:00pm and 3:00pm - 8:00pm (1:00pm-3:00pm rest period)
|Address||2A Normanby Road, Auburn NSW (view map)|
|Telephone||(02) 9649 8941|
|Facsimile||(02) 9649 7092|
This facility does not have an Emergency Department. Click here to locate an Emergency Department within WSLHD
The mission of St Joseph's Hospital is to extend Christ's healing love by providing excellent health care in the areas of:
- Aged Care Assessment,
- Mental Health for Older People,
- Huntington Disease
- Palliative Care,
- Outpatient services and
- To work with unity of purpose, respect for the human dignity of all, and to treat all with compassion and justice.
St Joseph's Hospital ABN 77 054 038 872